Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Bioware Games besides Dragon Age or Mass Effect?

I really like the Bioware games I've played so far. I've played Mass Effect 1, beaten Dragon Age 2, am currently playing Dragon Age: Origins, and will be playing Mass Effect 2 soon. I also plan on buying Mass Effect 3.



I've been wanting to try one of their older games. What do you suggest? Knights of the Old Republic? Baldur's Gate 1 or 2?Good Bioware Games besides Dragon Age or Mass Effect?
Defintily KotOR! I've played that game countless times. Of course I've used the cheats a few times for extra fun or to stay alive xP.



Also if your into Strategy games, try Universe at War. Being the big alien walker is insane fun.



If your into online gaming, you also ought to try there upcoming game: Star Wars: Old Republic.

Imagine KotOR like WoW but better. (I think %26amp; hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment