Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why does my character on Dragon Age have this weird ash stuff on her?

She has this weird ash that falls off from her when she is standing or walking. It kind of reminds me of Pigpen from the Peanuts cartoons. This started happing when I was by this fire pit in the forest. The same forest where that witch lady lives. What is it and how do I get rid of it?Why does my character on Dragon Age have this weird ash stuff on her?
You're using the rock armor ability, and your character is autocasting it. You can turn it on or off in your sustained menu on the radial menu. If you want your character not to cast again as soon as you switch off him however, you'll have to disable the tactic (Which should say something like Self: Any --%26gt; Rock Armor)Why does my character on Dragon Age have this weird ash stuff on her?
Your chracters clothing is dirty, probably. Scan shops or something to see if you can't find clothing repair or cleaning products.



^_^"



I haven't played that game, sorry I can't be of much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment