Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I find and kill Conner in Dragon Age 3?

I choose to kill Conner instead of letting his mother kill him and thus the demon escaped and the quest remains open. How do I finish this quest?How do I find and kill Conner in Dragon Age 3?
Usually it'll go to a cutscene.



But if you can load it before you chose to kill Connor, here is what I did:



I chose to go to the Circle of Magi, where you recruit either the Mages or the Templars at the same time as asking for help to cure Connor.

If however you didn't ask the mages for their help, then you can return to Lady Isolde and suggest you turn to blood magic, and then you can choose Morrigan or Wynne (or yourself if you're a mage) to go into the fade to defeat the demon.



But if you do want to just kill Connor and the quest does not finish, then I would try to talk to Lady Isolde downstairs, or go into Arl Eamons room.



I'm sorry if my answer doesn't make a great deal of sense, it's been a while since I did that part, heh.



Anyway good luck and hope I helped (:

No comments:

Post a Comment