Saturday, March 10, 2012

Without cheats, what is a good way to level up in Dragon Age?

I ask because I find myself frustrated at the fact that most of my gameplay is aimless wandering. I can't really advance past any more difficult battles and find that I am not a brilliant tactician, rather I prefer to level up a bit before a difficult fight. So what is a good way to level up?Without cheats, what is a good way to level up in Dragon Age?
You must be doing it a bit differently than me and my friend... we both just followed the main storyline and we leveled up fine along with it, but since you want to level here's a few tips to level.



-Choose a spot far away across the map as a goal, and go there killing everything in your path, it's a lot of fun.

-Go in and out of a cave repeatedly, killing everything over and over, it gets repetitive though.

-If possible, fill your group with mages and they will blow away anything in your path. Mages are the best in dragon age as long as they focus on offence.



Also, if you picked rogue this may be why it's a bit harder, everyone I know say rogues are harder to play in dragon age.
  • bento
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment