Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you check other characters feelings towards your character in Dragon Age Origins?

I'm just about to complete the bridge puzzle in the gauntlet and I know that one of the Acheivments is to complete romance with Alistair and Zevran but I dont know how you tell how the other characters feel about you.... I know how to do it on the pc version but I have it for the xbox 360... is it just on the character pages??How do you check other characters feelings towards your character in Dragon Age Origins?
You go the menu and go over to one of the sections. There will be a bar at the very bottom with a heart on each side. The more to the right the better they feel about you.How do you check other characters feelings towards your character in Dragon Age Origins?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KQJ1MVXCw



best game ever

No comments:

Post a Comment