Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How good is the war dog in dragon age?

I use the war dog just so I have one of each in my party (rouge, mage, warrior, dog). Is it worth it to keep the dog or should I put something else in it's place?How good is the war dog in dragon age?
He's a great damager/tank, especially early in the game. He gets skills that can stun and knock down groups of enemies which is great for a warrior class character. He also has exclusive access to the Marabi Crunch items and Marabi Dominance will give him a permanent stat boost in some areas. Later in the game he might be crowded out of your active party due to the big armor and weapon bonuses your humanoid characters will be getting, but he can still make a solid addition with the right character build.How good is the war dog in dragon age?
For the beginning it is an interesting addition of your party but later you will get far superior members. In my first playthrough every other character has been a better choice for my party composition in terms of effectiveness.How good is the war dog in dragon age?
the 1st answer is right imo, good addition at 1st but when you have a couple of mages or the quinari or dwarf the dog doesnt get a look in with me.
hi can you plz answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmxVG8Et3j6RJDMvEaYw6yHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091218112250AASR8KD

No comments:

Post a Comment