Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where can I find the gemstones I need for the dwarves in Dragon Age: Origins?

At the party camp there's a communal box and the dwarves want some gem stones put in it. I can't find any anywhere. They suggested sapphires; anyone know where I can find a bunch of those?Where can I find the gemstones I need for the dwarves in Dragon Age: Origins?
You get them on drops all through the game from things you kill. Diamonds, sapphires, all that gem stuff.



You also can buy some from just about every npc merchant in the game. If you ended up unknowingly selling them to merchants before you did the dwarf quest, because you didn't think they were needed for anything, you can buy back from every merchant you have sold to, so go around to all the merchants in the game. I did this and picked up dozens as I did the dwarf part last, so I sold all my gems along the way, thinking they were trash for money lol.
  • kauffman tire
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment