Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why cant i find dragon age awakening on my copy of dragon age origins ultimate edition?

I have bought the ultimate edition, but everytime I go to start a new game it does not let me choose awakening, and when I go to the man in the game, it says I have to download and pay for it!Why cant i find dragon age awakening on my copy of dragon age origins ultimate edition?
if you owned the original game then when you install ultimate edition on your pc you must overwrite the old one (dont worry your saved game files will still be there!)



Use the new folder that the ultimate edition created and it should be there : )Why cant i find dragon age awakening on my copy of dragon age origins ultimate edition?
I did not bought the Ultimate Edition but the normal release version with Awakening bought on a later date so my advice might not be completely helpful or correct.



Browse your CD contents and see if there might be a separate folder for Awakening. If that is not the case, check the box for a voucher or card which has the serial code on it.



If you find a code, you'll need to register it on www.social.bioware.com under a valid email adress.
  • chuckie cheese
  • burger shop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment