Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I change the music in dragon age origin?

I know we can do it! I heard that I can use a program for this. What is the name of the program? And if you know it, how do I use it?How do I change the music in dragon age origin?
You could also always just go into the music files directory of Dragon Age and remove (not delete, just move them to a new folder unless you hate them and want to gone permanently) and replace it with your music of choice but that could cause a problem with the trigger that makes the battle music play when you start fighting unless you keep just that track in the directory and it shoudl be all right.

It should be something like (if your using steam)

My Computer %26gt; C: %26gt; Program files (86x or a number near it) %26gt; Steam %26gt; Steamapps %26gt; your steam name%26gt; Games %26gt; Dragon Age Origins %26gt; then im sure you can find music from there
  • chucky cheese
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment