Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Dragon Age II: does Sebastien count towards romance achievement?

I am playing Dragon Age II, and I know that there is an achievement for completing a romance with a party member. I have basically exhausted my options (canceled my romance with/rejected everyone) unknowingly, save for Sebastien of the DLC. If I romance Sebastien, will I receive the achievment? Or does it not count as "completing a romance with a party member" because he's DLC? Help!In Dragon Age II: does Sebastien count towards romance achievement?
No, you don't even get the flirt achievement. He's not even a real romance, if you play it through to the end you will see why.



You don't get the romance achievement until the end of the game, you will have to either start over or go to an earlier save. It's easier to romance a companion in this game than DA:O. Just pick one, push them to 100% rivalry or friendship, and don't flirt/sleep with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment